Monday, March 3, 2008

I lost a month!

Where did August go? We have been busy with school, trying to find what works and what doesn't. At first I had to much work for Dakota, then too little, but I think we have found the right amount now.

With 4 and 1/2 weeks of school behind us now we are taking a week off. Daddy is off on vacation this week. Our van is in no shape to leave town so we are hanging out here enjoying home town. I hope we get to do a few things this week.

Today Jody and Elijah went dove hunting. Dakota and I stayed home and piddled doing nothing of importance.

Both of the boys had some spending money so we printed out 40% off coupons for Hobby Lobby and headed to town. Elijah got a snap circuit set. He loves it. He has already did an alarm, made a light bulb come on, and some motor thingy with a spinning thing on top. It is so easy for him to use. Dakota got an eseal and a big canvas. I don't know what he is going to paint, but I can't wait to see it.

This evening we went out to eat with my mom, Cody and Amber. Then we went back to Mom's to hang out and visit.

It was a nice first day of vacation

No comments: