Monday, March 3, 2008

Back to school!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have blogged.

I have been excited about our new school year. Dakota and I have been busy cleaning and organizing our school room. We had gotten so much done, but all that came to a halt because he got bit by a copperhead snake in our front yard.

He spent a few days in the hospital getting anti venom. After we came home he started getting an infection in the leg, but he is on antibiotics now and we believe he will have a full recovery.

Elijah had his first day of second grade yesterday. We bought a tiny turtle and set up his home. We also brought in some frogs he caught in the yard and fixed them a nice wet home. He is all into frogs, turtles and fish right now.

I'm looking forward to this school year!

No comments: