Monday, March 3, 2008

Back in the groove

I'm so thankful we did not have a problem getting back into the groove of school after being off a week. Actually I think our house runs better when we do school.

Dakota got most of his work done before we left for the college and took history with him. Elijah is in the speech clinic at the college. He goes twice a week and he is really loving it.

We ran through Target to pick up Jody's prescriptions on the way home and I found some really cute reading glasses in the dollar section. I got 5 pair!

Finsihed up school when we got home and got some house work done and dinner cooked. Then we took off for the library and choir.
After choir we drug ourselves through Wal-Mart and bought groceries and didn't get home until after 9.

It has been a long day!!! I'm so ready for bed, but I still have to put groceries away and make formula. Shoot everyone still has to get baths around here. I'll be up at least another hour.

No comments: