Monday, June 15, 2009

Workboxes

Monday's rolling around and I always try to start the week out right. We have been doing some school, but only 2 0r 3 things a day.

In Monday's boxes I have...

1. writing workbook
2. math notebook
3. this solar system book
4. crayons to go put out in the sun to melt to start off our Astronomy chapter on the sun.
5. making a candy store. I totally am stealing this idea from Ami http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/walkingbytheway/ .
She also has a son named Elijah and it looks like he and my Elijah have the same interest.
We are working on money right now in math and this will be a HUGE hit with my Elijah.

Dakota is working through the Life of Fred algebra book. He has taken algebra already, but he needs more so he can try to improve his ACT math score. I hope this helps.

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I am so looking forward to the Solar System photos from your studies. :)

ACT's!!!!! I can't even go there in my mind.