Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wanna come play a game with us?

Last week I had a little baby shower for a friend who is due next month. It was a small shower with only the WM Co-op AC members.

While planning for the shower I was thinking of games to play. One game that I came up with was to buy a bunch of baby socks. Open the packages and dump them out and see who could match up the most pairs.

When I ran this game by Dakota he said "Dump our sock basket out and let em match those up!" That would have been a hoot and very helpful and now when I look at this sock basket I wish we would have played that.

This is our sock basket, nothing in there except SOCKS. I swear they are all single socks though. It's much like a game, you dig and dig and you feel so lucky when you finally find a match you wanna scream I WON!




Last week while we were in a hurry to get out the door, I told one of the kids to find me a pair of socks, they brought me two ankle socks, but they were not a match - two different tops. I put em on anyway, it was just easier to go with it. Sometimes I just feel like buying socks on the way to town.

Are we the only family with sock issues?

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I have a sock bag.It is something I am very embarrassed of. Hee hee...

Peggy said...

I'm thinking you have a few of MY odd socks in that basket! Now I know where they are! LOL