Friday, March 20, 2009

I missed LOST!

Jody and I went to a meeting at the church we have Thursday co-op at. They were voting if we could return for next school year. I am happy to report we will be allowed to return. :)

I had asked Dakota to try to get the VCR to record LOST for me.

After the meeting Jody and I decided to go have a date and then go visit his mom in the hospital.

I called Dakota just minutes before LOST was coming on to see if he got the VCR to record. He couldn't get it to and thinks it has something to do with the converter box. I was about to panic.
I told him to go get the video recorder and video it. HE THOUGHT I WAS JOKING!!!

This morning I was so happy to learn that my friend, Juliann, has it on VHS and will let me borrow it. It's all I can do to keep from driving out to her house, on the other side of the world from me, to get it. I'm not sure I can wait until I see her next Wednesday. I guess this way she knows for sure that I'm coming to Wednesday co-op next week! LOL

No comments: