Saturday, March 28, 2009

Enchanted Learning dot com

If you have ever wondered if Enchanted Learning . com is worth the $20.00 a year, let me reassure you it IS!

I used Enchanted Learning when it was free for pages for Dakota. I wondered why anyone would buy curriculum when all that was free on the Internet.

A few years later.... they have added so much more to Enchanted Learning, but now charge $20 a year. $20 for a whole year of curriculum - How cheap is that!
All subjects for only $20.

I print from Enchanted Learning weekly if not daily. I have my home page set to their What's New page and every couple of days new pages will appear and I print them if it is something Elijah can use.

Last night I spent a couple of hours on Enchanted Learning printing money worksheets for Elijah's math notebook.

In the last week I've also printed some phonics worksheets and a ton of pages about birds and butterflies.

Enchanted Learning is a great place for notebooking pages.

No comments: