Sunday, August 16, 2009

BIG NEWS at the Miller house tonight!

You may recall a post a few months back about our sock basket! The basket we all dreaded and avoided as much as possible.

Tonight something got in to me and I decided to tackle that basket! It took a while but we now have an empty sock basket. This basket may not be empty again for another year or two so I wanted to be sure to take a picture of it empty to share.


Now here is some interesting news. I folded two and half pairs of Dakota's socks out of that whole basket. He later went back through Jody's pile and found some he could claim.
Elijah had 97 pairs of socks! Yes, 97, I'm not kidding, I wouldn't kid about socks!
Jody had the next biggest pile, then me and then poor Dakota with his two pair and a single.

I guess socks will be on the shopping list for Dakota.

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

LOL, I am laughing so hard! Tell Elijah to share his socks! LOL