Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lowe’s Build and Grow

 

Dakota and I took Elijah to Lowe’s this morning for a Build and Grow workshop. Today’s project was a pull back race car.

 

Here is Elijah nailing the two halves of the car together.

DSCF7252 DSCF7253 Gosh, that boy has a lot of hair!

DSCF7257 I was thankful Dakota went with us so he could help Elijah.

DSCF7260

Cousin It almost finished with his car. 

DSCF7261 It was a fun little project and didn’t take long at all.

DSCF7262

 

The finished car! It really works, if you pull it back and let go the car takes off.

DSCF7263

If you have a Lowe’s near you they do these wood workshops every other Saturday, I believe. Check with you Lowe’s to find out more. I think there might even be some information about it on their website.

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Very neat! And I love that boys hair...always have.