Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update on Elijah

I'm not sure what's going on with Elijah. He has waves of nausea to come over him all day long. He can be fine one minute then holding a trash can the next minute feeling like he is going to throw up. After a little while it will pass and he's fine again. This happens over and over all day long. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Also he is burping like you would not even believe. He burps at least 6 times an hour.
I've very careful about getting all the air out of his tube for feedings. I never pump air in him.
When I try to vent him it doesn't seem he has any air.

I have no idea what's going on.

Although he has not been able to make all the practice times, Elijah is going to to his first soccer game today. He has two games today. He is very excited about the soccer games today even though he is holding a trash can right now because he feels nausea.

If you don't mind, please pray for him today to be able to play and have fun without feeling nausea during his games.
Thanks

1 comment:

Alana - The Mommy said...

Sure hope Elijah had fun at soccer today!

Let's get together soon.