Sunday, September 12, 2010

Elijah's Learning Center

I made Elijah a learning center that I am so excited about. It can be changed up to whatever subject we are working on. I'll be making some post to show different ways we use the center.

In the pictures below the board was set up with spelling information and a few spelling cards.


I bought the pocket chart in the middle from Target for $1 and I made the blue pocket chart myself. Elijah can use the small white board to write spelling words on. Everything is attached with Velcro. The board is a science project tri fold board that I covered with felt.


We went over a couple of rules and then looked at those 6 spelling words.




The possibilities are endless with our learning center. Everything is attached with Velcro so it can be moved around and changed up according to subject and material I have. Think mini bulletin board set that is interactive for your child. = FUN LEARNING!

No comments: