Friday, January 22, 2010

Would appreciate prayer

I went to the doctor today. I figured we would try something new and I had high hopes for something to give me relief. I was so disappointed with the out come of today's appointment.

He told me I was out of his league and I needed to find another doctor.

I'm already in so much pain and just feeling horrible so I've been down, but tonight I am really feeling down and feel like there is no hope for me.

I'm trying to look into all my options and praying that the Lord shows me what I need to do.

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Kayla, I am so upset that you are STILL enduring this. :( I love you and will be praying. I want you to feel good.

Nicole said...

I, too, am praying! I am praying for direction for you, peace for your spirit, and endurance until He shows you an answer. Love you girl!!