Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Working on art projects - part 2

Dakota is also busy working on art projects. He has painted this board white to prepare it so he can paint something on it. I can't wait to see what he comes up with.

He has been working on this Paris picture for several months now. I think he still has a little touch up to do on it, but he is close to being finished.


I don't know what he plans to do with this odd shaped picture frame, but I'm sure it will be great.


This is an oil portrait Dakota finished recently that I think turned out really cute.


Here is a close up of the hair technique. This is oil paint just squirted on. It took that hair a very long time to dry.

We will post pictures of completed projects as they are finished.

3 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Dakota is such a talented young man. :)

Peggy said...

Your boys are so gifted....in so many ways!

Kelly said...

He is very talented!