Monday, June 23, 2008

Memory Cross

Have ya'll took a peek at the Memory Cross link I added to the side bar of my blog?

This tool is amazing!

One of my goals for this upcoming school year is for our family to learn bible verses. While I was searching for something we could use I came across Memory Cross.
I was mesmerized by these cards.

I ordered a sample pack and turned right back around and ordered us the Bible verse family pack #1 and family pack # 2.

I LOVE these cards. I'm sitting here with a stack of them on my desk and I can't put em down.
Elijah also has one in his hands.

This company gives a 100% money back guarantee! They can do that because there is no way anyone can not be totally happy with these cards.

They also have story cards for coloring Bible stories and printed Valentine, Easter and Halloween cards. Great stuff for VBS too.

This is just too cool not to take a peek at.

http://www.memorycross.com/cmd.php?af=797888

Let me know what you think about them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool, Sugga Mama! And it looks like you get your money's worth, too.

I have never been able to memorize something in black and white without some kind of device to make it stick in my head. These cards look like a great way for people like me to memorize scripture.

Thanks for sharing about that great product!

Esther

Sugga Mama said...

I hope it works for me too.
These are really cool cards.
I am so impressed with them.