Friday, July 16, 2010

Lots happening, just haven't blogged

We really do have a lot of stuff going on in our lives. I sometimes feel so down I feel like I don't have anything to blog about, but I know that's not true, there is always something going on here.

I've had a few bad days in a row and it has been a struggle to do things that I needed to get done. I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for Dakota. He is such a big help to me. He has always been like that. Lately though Elijah has stepped up and even ask "is there anything you need me to do?" Dakota is a great example to Elijah.
I'm so blessed!

Tomorrow we will be going to Jackson MS to pick up a homeschool friend from California. KK (her name is Kayla too) is going to be spending 11 days with us. Her mom, Tina, and I have been friends on the internet for 12 years, but we've never met. We are excited to have KK come visit us. I hope she can put up with us for 11 days!

The blog challenge... I don't think Elijah has blogged any this month. Dakota has some, but I'm not sure how much, but I WILL win, even if I have to put up 20 post on the 30th! LOL

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

HUGS, I think of you all the time.

Enjoy your visit!!! Just blog about it for me. ;)