Thursday, July 1, 2010

I want off this roller coaster!

An update on my health.

On my bad days I can hardly get out of bed. I hurt so bad. I know my kids get tired of seeing me crying all the time.

This week I upped my Prednisone and I'm seeing some improvement. At least I'm getting around.
I hate being on Prednisone, but I just can't live without it.
I hate the way it makes me hungry all the time too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygWO30gdpK4
I'm also taking Vistaril like candy and that keeps me groggy. Savella is helping just enough to take the edge off.

The heat is a big killer for me too. Any heat makes me feel worse and if I sweat I pay the price later.

Please keep praying for a healing.

2 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love you, Kayla. If you need anything, I am serious, ask.

ummjlk said...

You sound just like my sister who has fibro. So Sorry I really hope they find a cure within yours and hers lifetime so you can feel some relief. Oh I came across this from workboxes. :)