Saturday, February 13, 2010

Praying for answers

I have an appointment with a Rheumatologist on Monday in Shreveport. I hope to get answers and some type of treatment plan.

I did see this Rheumatologist back in 2007. He diagnosed me with firbromyalgia and connective tissue disease back then. Also my ana test had came back positive then.
So after I made this appointment he sent me a letter saying they need to test for lupus.

Lupus has came up a lot here lately. I do have the classic symptoms. My ana has came back positive 3 times now.

All I know is that I am sick and feel so bad. Some days the pain is unbearable. Prednisone is the only thing keeping me going the little that I am able to do, but I need to get off the Prednisone... it's killing me. The bad news is Prednisone seems to be used commonly to treat lupus. :(

I just want a treatment plan so I can start feeling better. I'm sick of feeling this way. I miss doing things that I'm no longer able to do.

Am I going to get better? Some days I feel hopeless. I worry about my kids, Dakota will be 18 next week, but Elijah is only 10, he needs his mom.

Please pray that I get answers and a treatment plan so I can function and be able to do things I want to do.
Thanks friends

No comments: